Sexual harassment is a malice and a blight in the character and nature of humanity that needs to be dealt with with promptness and severity at all levels and in full measure to ensure that it is completely eradicated from the history of a civilized world.
St. Anthony’s College understands the need to take a concerted effort and appropriate steps to put in place a mechanism to prohibit, prevent and to address any form and degree of sexual harassment in the workplace in accordance with its ethos and the laws of the state and the country.
In this regard, the Management of the College with the cooperation of its faculty has set up a Sexual Harassment Cell (Internal Complaints Committee) in the College. The following are the members of the Cell:
- Prof. Lydia Bangs, Faculty, Department of History; Presiding Officer
- Professor Sherwin Sungoh, Faculty, Department of Education, NEHU; External Member
- Sr. Judith Shadap, NGO; External Member - NGO
- Prof. K. K. Singh, Faculty, Department of Economics; Internal Member
- Prof. L. Rapsuk, Faculty, Department of Computer Science; Secretary
For any queries and information, the Presiding Officer can be contacted at the following mobile number: 9436303631.