Department of Chemistry, St. Anthony’s College is one of the Science Department that was started in the year 1941 by the College. Since its establishment, the Department is one of the best in the North East India region. Various alumni of the Department are placed in various positions in different institutes of National Importance.
Currently, the Department consist of Seven Members of the teaching Faculty along with two Laboratory Staff. The department observed its Platinum Jubilee in the year 2015 – 16. The year was observed in a befitting manner by conducting a series of academic programmes throughout the year, where eminent chemists, researchers and teachers from the country (and abroad) and most importantly the eminent alumni of the department actively participated.
Dr. (Ms) Aicydalyne Snaitang, Head
Ms. Siewdorlang Diamai
Ms. Merrily Sawkmie Assistant Professor
Mr. Farlando Diengdoh