The St. Anthony's College SDS Cell (Estd. September 1984) provides personal, educational and vocational guidance for the overall balanced development of the students. It conducts coaching programme for various competitive examinations, communication skills and education for life, campus interviews and placement services are organized by the cell at regular intervals.
The placement cell in the college is a part of the Student Development Services (SDS) of the College, which was established in 1995, under the aegis of All India Association For Christian Higher Education (AIACHE) New Delhi. The basic objective of this cell is to enhance employability skills of students and help them make informed career choices accordingly this Cell provides:
- Academic counselling for all UG and PG students
- Communication Skills and Soft Skills training
- Campus Recruitments for Internships and Employment opportunities
- Career Awareness programmes
- Extension of these services to all students in the city from different schools and colleges
The SDS started short term coaching programmes for MBA entrance tests in 1992. This was followed by annual workshops on soft skills and personality development for interested final year students of the college. From 2013, the Communication and Soft skills programme was integrated into the final year course work of all undergraduate students, thereby, ensuring holistic development for all students of the college.
The different training programmes conducted by the SDS Cell are:
- Compulsory Communication and Soft Skills programme for all Final Year students
- Coaching programme for MBA Entrance TESTS
- Coaching programme for Competitive exams after graduation
|Dr. Amrita Acharya||Placement Cofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Megdalyne Pyngrope||Assistant Placement Coemail@example.com|
|Dr. Fr. Joby Joseph||Chairmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fr. Ritonbor Kharkongor||Assistant Chairmanemail@example.com|